Holiday Activities with Billy G’s Cookie Dough
While the first week of school holidays is a much needed rest from the grind of school life, the second week can be a little more challenging! As kids run out of activities and eat you out of house and home, you may be looking for some new ways to keep kids entertained. Discover 5 exciting ways you can use your Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough these school holidays!
Make your own Cookie Dough ice-cream!
You don’t have to be a MasterChef to create your own cookie dough ice-cream! Simply purchase your favorite flavour of ice-cream from the shops and pair it with any of our scrumptious flavours of Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough!
- Take your Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough out of the freezer and let it begin to thaw.
- Head to your local grocery store and choose your favorite flavour of ice-cream.
- Roll out small chunks of Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough. You will mix these into your ice-cream, so try not to make them too big!
- Scoop the desired amount of ice cream into a bowl, and mix through your Cookie Dough chunks!
Build your own Cookie Family
Did you know that all of our cookie dough flavours can be used to make a cookie family? But of course, you can’t go past the classic Gingerbread flavour for your newest little edible family members. Make up some icing (or purchase from your grocery store) and let kids create a whole little family of cookie people!
- Once your Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough has thawed, shape it into your people. You may find a cutter helpful in doing this. You can also roll your Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough into a slab and cut it from there.
- Bake your Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough in the oven for 13-15 minutes, depending on your oven and desired crunchiness.
- Let cookies cool before decorating, however you like! You may choose to use icing, chocolate buttons, jelly lollies or fruit to give your cookie family some extra bling!
Make some gifts for your nearest and dearest
Use the holiday time to encourage your children to spread kindness! As a loyal partner of Dolly’s Dream, Australian Fundraising are proud advocates of spreading kindness (and absolutely delicious Cookie Dough!) wherever possible.
Once you bake your cookies, you might like to package them up into small bags and distribute to friends and family. You may like to encourage students to write a small letter or card of encouragement to go along with your gift. A little kindness can go a long way with Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough!
A la Cookie Pizza!
Everyone loves a dessert pizza – and nothing works better as a base than Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough! You can bake it or eat it raw,l but let your mind run free with creativity!
Some of our favourite Cookie Pizza toppings are:
- Nutella or nut-free chocolate spread,
- Strawberries, Banana, Raspberries or Blueberries,
- Snakes, jelly babies or other lollies cut into small pieces,
- Coconut shavings,
- Mini Marshmallows,
- Whipped cream or custard!
Cookie Pizzas are very sweet, so make sure you have an outdoor activity planned straight after to encourage kids to burn off all the sugar. Don’t forget to brush your teeth too!
Cookie Letters and Shapes
Just because kids aren’t at school, doesn’t mean they can’t keep learning. Use your Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough to help students learn letter and shape recognition. Similar to your cookie family, you can make your own shapes, or a set of cookie cutters may be helpful.
You can also use your cookies as rewards for excellent behavior throughout the holidays, or even as on the go snacks when surprise visitors pop over for a play. With awesome incentive prizes and fully online ordering, there are hundreds of reasons why Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie is Australia’s favourite Cookie Dough fundraiser!
Book Your Billy G’s Fundraiser!
Give families at your school or group the chance to try ALL of these ideas and more with a Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough fundraiser! Easy to run and completely online, the delicious tubs of cookie dough are just one reason why you’ll love this fantastic fundraiser. Contact the friendly team on 1300 133 022 to learn more, or submit a request below for more information!