Fundraising is an integral part of a community organisation especially if they are a non-for-profit organisation and rely on elevated donations and funds to help sustain the organisation.
Fundraising can also add value to an organisation and provide much needed assistance to purchase systems, resources and more.
There’s always something to fundraise for to keep our community organisations vibrant and maintained, such as:
- Resources, furniture and vital materials
- Programs, systems and infrastructure
- Websites and other IT requirements
- Maintenance and upgrades of community hubs
Choose From Our Great Range of Fundraisers!
Why Choose Us?
Easy & Risk Free
No Money Up-front
Fundraising Materials Supplied
Award Winning Service
Free Pack & Samples!Request your free community fundraising pack and samples here
Ideas for Your Fundraising Committee
Ideas on how to market your fundraiser
Engaging your community is key to create a successful event and raising those all-important funds. We have some great ideas on how you can engage your school community to support the event.
Use the following avenues to promote the event:
- Email your database
- Use social media platforms and ask to share/tag people who may be interested
- Create promotional posters and place in high traffic areas
- Ensure one volunteer acts as your public relation manager to cross promote the fundraiser on all angles
Ideas on how you can engage the community
- Call out for volunteers to help with the fundraiser
- Challenge individuals and families to see who can raise the most money. Maybe offer an additional prize/incentive.
- Depending on your fundraising theme, encourage a special dress up day around the event to get everyone aware of the fundraiser.
- Set up a ticket selling/promo morning at a carpark/shopping centre forecourt or school.
- Thank everyone for contributing to the success of the event.
- Ensure you tell your community, after the event, how much you raised.