Music And Dance Fundraising Ideas
One of the hardest parts of being involved with a club is the need for fundraising.
Where do you start and how do you organise a fundraiser? How do you know if it’s going to be a success? Never fear, on this page we‘ve outlined a bunch of great fundraising ideas to ensure your Music or Dance club has an easy fundraiser to run that’s bound to be profitable.
We know there’s always something to fundraise for to keep your club up to date such as:
- Musical instruments and props
- Club IT systems
- Inter club competitions and travel
- Audio visual systems, lighting
- Costumes, make up and storage
Choose From Our Great Range of Fundraisers!
Why Choose Us?
Easy & Risk Free
No Money Up-front
Fundraising Materials Supplied
Award Winning Service
Free Pack & Samples!Request your free music and dance club fundraising pack and samples here
Ideas for Your Fundraising Committee
Ideas on how to market your fundraiser
Engaging your community is key to create a successful event and raising those all-important funds. We have some great ideas on how you can engage your club and community to support the event.
Use the following avenues to promote the event:
- Send an email to your parents
- Facebook page
- Create posters to place around the club
- Provide each family with a parent information letter
- Speak personally with as many other parents as possible
Ideas on how you can engage the community
- Seek volunteers to help with the fundraiser
- Challenge teachers and children to see who can raise the most money. Offering a prize for the highest fundraising class is a great motivator
- Depending on your fundraising theme, encourage a special dress up day around the event to get everyone aware of the fundraiser
- Encourage parent participation as much as possible
- Thank everyone for contributing to the success of the event
- Ensure you tell the community, after the event, how much you raised.