Where would our communities be without our sporting clubs?
Saturday sport is an integral part of family life and a healthy activity for our kid’s wellbeing and personal growth. To help keep costs down for parents and the community in general, fundraising plays a vital role in the life of a sporting club.
There’s always something to fundraise for to keep the Club vibrant and maintained, such as:
- Sporting equipment and materials
- Club IT systems
- Inter club competitions and travel
- Maintenance and upgrades of club houses
- Uniforms and team merchandise
Choose From Our Great Range of Fundraisers!
Why Choose Us?
Easy & Risk Free
No Money Up-front
Fundraising Materials Supplied
Award Winning Service
Free Pack & Samples!Request your free sporting club fundraising pack and samples here
Ideas for Your Fundraising Committee
Ideas on how to market your fundraiser
Engaging your community is key to create a successful event and raising those all-important funds. We have some great ideas on how you can engage your community to support the event.
Promote the event using:
- Emails to your family base
- Club Facebook page
- Advertise by placing promotional posters around the club
- Provide each player with a parent information letter
- Announcements on award nights
Ideas on how you can engage the community
- Seek volunteers to help with the fundraiser
- Challenge coaches and players to see who can raise the most money. Offering a prize for the highest fundraising team is a great motivator
- Depending on your fundraising theme, encourage a special dress up day around the event to get everyone aware of the fundraiser
- For club based events encourage parent participation
- Thank everyone for contributing to the success of the event
- Ensure you tell the community, after the event, how much you raised.