$200,000 Free Prize Credit
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to claim and the Sponsorship Donation Credit (as defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian School and Club Fundraising Specialists (ABN 45 116 799 181) of Unit 1A, 43-45 Spine Street, Summer Park QLD 4074, telephone: 1300 133 022.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents, who are either enrolled as a school student at an eligible Australian school or are a member of any eligible organisation. An eligible school and organisation is one that has registered for one (1) or more of the Promoter’s Programs (as defined below) during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter’s eligible fundraising programs (each a “Program”) are as follows:
- School Run 4 Fun Colour Explosion;
- School Run 4 Fun Slime Spectacular;
- School Run 4 Fun.
- Claimants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the claimant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Promotion commences on 18/01/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 17/12/2021, or once $200,000 of Sponsorship Donation Credit has been validly claimed, whichever is the first to occur, with each eligible school and organisation choosing their own exact dates within the Promotional Period to run the Program(s) (each a “Promotional Period”).
- To claim individuals are required to create a fundraising profile page for a Program during the applicable Promotional Period (as chosen and specified by their eligible school or organisation) by visiting myprofilepage.com.au. Throughout the duration of the Promotional Period as determined by their eligible school or organisation, individuals can collect and redeem virtual coins for Sponsorship Donation Credit (as defined below). An individual can redeem virtual coins by following the prompts on their fundraising profile page. Sponsorship Donation Credit can then be used towards redemption of reward prizes available to the Program participants, as listed at www.myprofilepage.com.au and as shown in the Sponsorship Form provided to each individual.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per person per Program; (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements; (c) Sponsorship Donation Credit cannot be transferred to or shared with other profile pages; and (d) the maximum claim of Sponsorship Donation Credit is $75.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a claimant claims Sponsorship Donation Credit (in accordance with clause 8 above) they will receive an instant notification on screen upon submitting their entry. The instant notification message will contain confirmation and details of their redeemed Sponsorship Donation Credit. Each virtual coin collected is worth a redeemable amount of Sponsorship Donation Credit. The amount of Sponsorship Donation Credit that can be claimed via virtual coins during the Promotional Period is based on the following scale (“Sponsorship Donation Credit”):
|Virtual Coins||Redeemable Sponsorship Donation Credit|
- Sponsorship Donation Credit is awarded as a credit towards the claimant’s profile page total in the relevant Program, and will not be awarded as cash. The Sponsorship Donation Credit will be automatically allocated to the claimant’s profile page dashboard immediately. Sponsorship Donation Credit must be redeemed during the applicable Promotional Period specified by the claimant’s eligible school or organisation.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take / redeem Sponsorship Donation Credit at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Sponsorship Donation Credit will be forfeited.
- Total value of all Sponsorship Donation Credit to be awarded in this promotion is $200,000. Sponsorship Donation Credit is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid Sponsorship Donation Credit claim. Claimants are awarded in the order in which they apply.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that claimant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion or their participation in the Program.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Sponsorship Donation Credit claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Sponsorship Donation Credit value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Sponsorship Donation Credit.