$1,00 Coles Myer Gift Card
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter the $1,000 Coles Myer Gift Card Promotion (as defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian School and Club Fundraising Specialists (ABN 45 116 799 181) of Unit 1A, 43-45 Spine Street, Summer Park QLD 4074, telephone: 1300 133 022.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents, who are either a paid or unpaid member of any eligible organisation. An eligible school and organisation is one that has registered for Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough fundraiser during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter’s eligible fundraising programs (each a “Program”) are as follows:
- Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Promotion commences on 18/01/2021 and ends at 11:59pm ADST on 17/12/2021.
- To enter the Promotion, a representative of the organisation must create a profile for the organisation they represent with Australian Fundraising’s payment provider Go Fundraise during the Promotional Period.
- An organisation must sell at least one tub of Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough to be eligible to enter.
- The highest fundraising individual from any eligible organisation will win the prize. In the instance that there is more than one individual with an identical fundraising amount, all individuals of equal value will go into the draw to win the prize. The winner will be chosen at random.
- A winner will be determined at 11.00am ADST on 20/12/2021 at the office of BLC International Pty Ltd, 1A/43 Spine Street, Sumner Park QLD.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period.
- The winner will receive a Coles Myer gift voucher to the value of $1,000. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash and must be taken intact.
- The winner will be notified by phone within two (2) days of the Draw and sent written confirmation within fourteen (14) days which will provide details of how to accept their prize.
- The winner’s name and locality will also be published on our website australianfundraising.com.au within five (5) days of the Prize Draw.
- If the prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, the Promoter may conduct a further Unclaimed Prize Draw at 11.00am ADST on Wednesday 16 February, 2022 at the office of BLC International Pty Ltd, 1A/43 Spine Street, Sumner Park QLD. The winner will be notified by phone within two (2) days of the Prize Draw and sent written confirmation within fourteen (14) days which will provide details of how to accept their prize and the date by which they must claim their prize. The winner’s name and locality will also be published at australianfundraising.com.au within five (5) days of the Prize Draw.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion or their participation in the Program.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Program Credit claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Program Credit value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a Program Credit.