Fundraising at schools is an ongoing need and there are many ways to provide your students with the very best education by providing resources such as:
- New facilities like sports courts or nature playgrounds or shade covers
- Sports equipment and sports uniforms
- Air conditioning
- Funding to help students who represent the school, district, state in sport or the arts
- Books or materials
- Classroom resources
Choose From Our Great Range of Fundraisers!
Why Choose Us?
Easy & Risk Free
No Money Up-front
Fundraising Materials Supplied
Award Winning Service
Free Pack & Samples!Request your free school fundraising pack and samples here
Ideas for Your Fundraising Committee
Ideas on how to market your fundraiser
Engaging your community is key to create a successful event and raising those all-important funds. We have some great ideas on how you can engage your school community to support the event.
Promote the event using:
- School newsletter
- School Facebook page
- Advertise by placing promotional posters around the school
- Provide each student with a parent information letter
- Announcements on school assembly
Ideas on how you can engage the community
- Seek volunteers to help with the fundraiser
- Challenge teachers and students to see who can raise the most money. Offering a prize for the highest fundraising class is a great motivator
- Depending on your fundraising theme, encourage a special dress up day around the event to get everyone aware of the fundraiser
- For school based events encourage parent participation
- Thank everyone for contributing to the success of the event
- Ensure you tell the community, after the event, how much you raised.