School Run 4 Fun Fundraiser
Fundraising Ideas for Schools.. Easy Fundraising Ideas for Schools.. Fundraising Ideas that make a lot of money!
We're the School Fun Run Experts!
USE OUR SCHOOL RUN 4 FUN / WALK-A-THON / SCHOOL FUN RUN FUNDRAISER TO RAISE FUNDS THE ACTIVE AND HEALTHY WAY!
It is a sponsorship program and is easily run in conjunction with your cross country and athletics carnival or organise an easy walk-a-thon or lap-a-thon.
THE SCHOOL RUN 4 FUN FUNDRAISER IS WIDELY USED BY SCHOOLS AND IS A PROVEN FUNDRAISING PROGRAM. YOU'LL BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH YOU WILL MAKE.
Thornleigh West Public School raised $45,874 with their Fun Run. This is an Australian School Fun Run record!
Combined with the high 70%* profit, this will most likely be your most profitable fundraiser and with the least effort.
Our student incentive prizes are the best available with an exciting new range in 2017. Click here to view the prizes in the new student sponsorship brochure. We can guarantee that your students will always receive their prizes quickly. Your prizes are despatched within 7 days of receiving your prize order.
2017 Early Booking Bonuses
Book by 30 April, run anytime in 2017 and your school will receive some great bonuses. Click here to view the A-thon information brochure and details of the Early Booking Bonuses.
Please click onto the image to view our Early Booking Bonus brochure.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our office on 1300 133 022 should you have any questions.
"What a great fundraiser! Our school currently has 240 children and we managed to raise $7500 from our recent walk-a-thon. That was $1800 more than our previous year’s fun run. The prizes were fantastic and definitely gave the children incentive. Not only was it a fun and healthy activity on the day it also greatly benefited our school. We received great support from the team at Australian Fundraising Specialists. We would definitely recommend this fundraiser". A. Water State School P&C
YOU'RE AN INSTANT CASH WINNER!
FUNDRAISING SMARTER, NOT HARDER!
Why raise $500 when you can raise significantly more for your school and children with the same amount of time and effort? Results include:
- Elanora State School State School - $28,955
- Manly West Public School - $23,787
- Charlestown South Public School - $4,842 (Ave $26.90/student with only 180 students)
- Banksia Beach State School - $24,000
- St Mary's Primary School - $33,623
RISK FREE. NO MONEY UP FRONT
There is no money to pay upfront to commence your school fundraiser. Your students get their donations in advance of their event. You only pay us after your receive your prizes. You can't lose...
EASY TO SET UP AND ADMINISTER
- Plan your event start date and when you want to hand out the sponsorship brochures.
- Well in advance of the hand out date, you will receive the sponsorship brochures, promotional posters, parent information letter templates, juice sticks, student participation certificates and co-ordinator's kit.
- Hand out the sponsorship brochures with the parent information letters.
- Use our easy to use accounting/prize program to record money raised and prize chosen againt participating students.
- Fax/email the automatically generated prize order summary and by class and wait for the pre-packed prizes to arrive. Take the boxes of prizes to the classrooms.
Now how simple is that?
Your school's profit is a high 70%*, guaranteed, of a very high amount of sponsorships gained by your students.
For your cost of 30% (+GST), you receive all of the student's incentive prizes, fundraising materials and support. You have no other costs whatsover such as an Admin Fee.
Online Fundraising greatly increases the amount of money you make.
It complements the money raised in the immediate community with the sponsorship brochures. Your families will be able to source donations throughout Australia and overseas from friends and family and work colleagues. Your students and their families set up their Profile Page and they're off and running. We work through mycause Australia's #1 online fundraising and crowdfunding site.
Please phone our office to discuss this exciting addition to your fundraising efforts. It's free! It's safe - "walking" with their mouse and not through the streets! See more information below.
BEST PRIZE PROGRAM BY FAR
The incentive prizes are the major contributor to your students maximising the sponsorships/donations they raise. We despatch them with 7 days of receiving your prize order.
We offer your students the biggest choice and best selection of prizes. It is a very imposing prize program. At no extra cost, you will receive the student incentive prizes and all the fundraising materials. Please check out our prize program online and also view them in the new 20 page student sponsorship brochure below that are supplied to all of your students:
Watch the video by clicking onto the play button below.
- We're an Australian Family Owned and Run business. We're passionate about helping organisations raise valuable funds
- We're not a multinational branded fun run fundraiser promoting their products. We just do what is right for our schools
- You don't have to pay any money up front to commence your fundraiser
- It is a risk free fundraiser
- "Superhero" student sponsorship brochures supplied and despatched within 24 hours
- You will receive all the fundraising materials to make your fundraiser a success:
- - New 20 page colour student sponsorship brochures
- New large promotional posters
- Parent letters
- The best and largest selection of prizes for your students. New prizes in 2017 (to be advised)
- Easy to use money and prize tally system
- Co-ordinator's kit
We're just a phone call away on 1300 133 022 should you have any questions or would like to book. You can also request our Free Fundraising Pack and Book online.
AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND RUN FAMILY BUSINESS YOU CAN TRUST
We've been assisting schools and other organisations raise much needed funds since 1999. Schools and organisations have raised over $55 million using our programs and expertise.
Australian Fundraising is a family owned and run business.
Trust is earned by always offering the best up front! We’re upfront with you when we say that we only give you the best program up front with one low cost and high value. You can trust us to give you the very best offer UP FRONT and do what is best for your school from the very outset! We are an ethical business with integrity.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR PROGRAM.
Read below for all the details on this highly profitable fundraiser:
- Quick Overview
- The Student Incentive Prizes are the best available
- Highest Profitability and Best Value
- School Results
- Easy to Run
- Fundraising Materials and Support supplied
- ONLINE FUNDRAISING - make 35% more
- No money up front
- 70% clear cash profit*
- It is very easy to set up and run
- Financially RISK FREE
- Students just have to raise $10 to receive a prize of their choice
- Schools use our program year after year. We significantly update our prizes each year in order to maintain the enthusiasm of the students
- Over seventy (70) prizes are on offer
- The variety appeals to both girls and boys and the various year levels
- A significant number of students raise over $500 due to the incentive prizes
- Students receive a prize just by raising $10
Click onto the SUPERHERO student sponsorship form below to view the prizes:
- Your clear profit is 70%*, the highest profit available of all major school fundraising programs.
- We supply the student sponsorship forms, promotional posters, highest fundraiser prize, your student prizes are packed by classes on your behalf and of course all of the student incentive prizes. Much more ...
- Your cost is only 30% (+GST) for all of these materials.
- The value of the materials and support is greater than 30% if you sourced them yourselves.
- Warrigal Road State School - $27,000 (Ave $22.50/student)
- Chatswood Hills State School - $12,903 (Ave $15.92/student)
- Charlestown South Public School - $4,842 (Ave $26.90/student with only 180 students)
- Banksia Beach State School - $24,000 (well up on $16,339 last year)
- Earlwood Public School - $18,186 (Ave $27.98 per student)
- Wangaratta Primary School - $3,512 (Ave $19.51 per student)
- St Cecilia’s Primary School (WA) - $11,830 (Ave $33.80 per student)
- Schools use the School Run 4 Fun fundraiser as a Fun Run in conjunction with their Cross Country.
- Alternatively they set up a Walk-a-thon or Lap-a-thon and turn it into a bit of fun for the kids.
- There is no money required up front to commence the fundraiser.
- Advise the number of sponsorship forms and the date by which they are required and the forms and other fundraising materials will arrive well in advance of this date.
- If you have booked the fundraiser by 30 April, you will also receive the refreshing Berri Fruit Juice sticks for your students for the end of their event.**
- Students receive their sponsorship $ upfront from their donors which makes the management of monies so easy
- Bank the money into the school's bank account.
- Record the prizes required and monies gained by students into the easy to use tally management program. You will be able to use this in your sleep!
- Print off the automatically tabulated prize order from the tally program and send to our office.
- Your prizes will be packed by class on your behalf and despatched with seven (7) days.
- Take the boxes to classes and hand out the prizes to your happy students.
- An invoice accompanies the prizes which has to be paid within seven (7) days.
- This is a RISK FREE fundraiser.....
1. Student sponsorship forms
2. Student incentive prizes
3. Prizes are packed by class on your behalf
4. Student participation certificates
5. Highest fundraising student prize
6. Highest fundraising class prize
7. Free courier costs
8. Parent letter templates
9. Large promotional posters for placement around the school
10. Option of ONLINE FUNDRAISING
11. Easy to use money and prize entry program
How much would your school make if all of your students raised $120?
Online fundraising is now a standard option with our School Run 4 Fun program. It substantially increases your funds raised by 35% compared to only using the sponsorship forms. Students who use online fundraising raise five (5) times more.
In 2015, students using our ONLINE FUNDRAISING system each raised $120 on average. Students using the adidas school fun run online fundraising system only raised $104 on average.
ONLINE FUNDRAISING complements the sponsorship forms.
- Students and their family can request sponsorship donations from family and friends locally, interstate and even overseas by the click of their mouse.
- Students who use online fundraising create their own fundraising page on the online fundraising provider’s website and request support via email and social media (Facebook, Twitter).
- Sponsors donate directly through the student’s fundraising page.
- The online fundraising provider collects the donations and pays them directly into the school’s bank less a small admin fee.
- Online fundraising is safe and secure.
**Only available to Primary Schools.