Watch the video by clicking onto the play button below.
Hamilton Island Raffle Fundraiser
2017 Early Booking Bonuses
Book by 30 April, run anytime in 2017 and your school will receive some great bonuses. Click here to view our special 2017 Early Booking Bonuses.
The Hamilton Island Raffle Fundraiser is popular, highly profitable and so easy to organise and run. Groups have been using our comprehensively structured raffle fundraising programs since 1999.
At only $2RRP per ticket, everyone will want to purchase tickets to win this exciting prize for two (2) adults and two (2) children (0-12 years):
Winners stay at the 4 Star Reef View Hotel on Hamilton Island, an iconic Australian holiday destination, fly Virgin Australia, enjoy a buffet breakfast to start their day and use the many activities during their lazy day. Kids Eat Free! The winners have 12 months to plan and use the prize and have the flexibility of using it over the June/July and September/October school holidays. All of these details are listed on your raffle tickets.
This major self run raffle fundraiser is completely organised on your behalf.
- Tickets are only $2 for this really well sought after holdays destinations
- We can get your raffle up and running within 14 days
- You have extended payment terms: 20% after 30 days and the 80% balance is not due until 2 weeks before your draw
- You will receive all the materials to ensure a successful, easy to run fundraiser:
- The holiday resort and airfare certificates
- Professionally printed raffle tickets with your logo and raffle details
- Promotional Posters
- Parent's letters
- Seller incentive prizes
- Ticket tally system
Personalised raffle structure for your group
We've been offering our raffle fundraisers since 1999. We know what works! We know how to maximise profits and structure a raffle in terms of the number of raffle books and cost to match the group. Phone us and we'll go over what's best for your group.
You receive the personalised raffle tickets, holiday vouchers, promotional posters and much more.
Use as a term fundraiser or as a fete raffle fundraiser. Our raffles are popular as a sporting club fundraiser.
Make up to 70% profit!
No high service fees and transaction costs!
"We have run your fundraising raffles for the last few years and always get amazing results. We can't wait to try out the Hamilton Island one!" J.M, P&C Fundraising Co-ordinator
Please phone our raffle desk on 1300 133 022 to discuss how we will assist you with your very own major raffle fundraiser.
We can get your raffle up and running immediately.
Please review the Hamilton Island raffle information below:
1. Hamilton Island Raffle Overview
2. Complete Fundraising Package
3. Holiday Prize Information
4. High Profits
5. Ease of the Hamilton Island raffle fundraiser
6. Free Incentive Prizes
1. HAMILTON ISLAND RAFFLE OVERVIEW
- Accommodation is at the Reef View Hotel and travel is with Virgin Australia.
- It is easy to organise and run.We do all the work to supply your very own raffle.
- After deciding on the book package, forward your start and draw dates, draw location and logo and within 24-48 hours your raffle ticket artwork is emailed to you for your approval.
- Your professionally printed raffle books are shipped within seven (7) days of your artwork approval.
- No money up front to schools, registered clubs and approved groups, and a payment plan over the life of the raffle; pay the final 80% just two weeks before your draw.
Tickets are only $2 RRP.
- It is your very own raffle. Someone in your group or community will win it.
- We offer a number of raffle book size packages and work with you to match the optimum one with the size of your group; low breakeven and in turn a high profit for your group.
Include additional donated prizes with no extra printing costs.
- Create a great deal of excitement drawing your winner at a weekly parade/assembly, specified time at a fete or at a club function.
2. COMPLETE FUNDRAISING PACKAGE
You receive a complete fundraising package comprising:
- personalised colour raffle tickets with your logo,
- promotional posters,
- seller incentive prizes,
- parent letters,
- ticket sales tally management systems
- accommodation and airline vouchers.
3. HOLIDAY PRIZE INFORMATION
Perfectly situated on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef, amongst Queensland’s 74 Whitsunday Islands, Hamilton Island offers an experience like no other: glorious weather, azure waters, brilliant beaches, awe-inspiring coral reefs, fascinating flora and fauna, fine food, and activities almost too numerous to mention.
The prize consists of:
- It is for two (2) adults and two (2) children (0-12 years)
- Accommodation is for 4, 5 or 7 nights at the 4 Star Reef View Hotel in a Garden View Room using existing bedding
- Full daily breakfast
- Kids Eat Free at participating restaurants with specials Kids Eat Free children's menu
- Return airport/marina transfers and use of Island Shuttle
- Use of paddle skis, windsurfers, catamarans, snorkelling equipment, gym, spa, sauna and tennis courts
- $1,000 or 1,500 or $2,000 Virgin Australia airfare voucher
- Winners have twelve (12) months to plan and use their holiday vouchers with few restrictions:
- The holiday can be used over the Australian school holidays at a small premium of only $50 per room per night.
- It cannot be used over the Christmas and Easter festive seasons or during Hamilton Island Race Week
4. HIGH PROFITS
Sell 240 books with a $1,000 Virgin Australia voucher: $5,870 profit
Sell 300 books with a $1,000 Virgin Australia voucher: $7,840 profit
Sell 300 books with a $1,500 Virgin Australia voucher: $7,310 profit
Sell 300 books with a $2,000 Virgin Australia voucher: $6,790 profit
Sell 400 books with a $1,000 Virgin Australia voucher: $11,050 profit
Sell 400 books with a $1,500 Virgin Australia voucher: $10,530 profit
Sell 400 books with a $2,000 Virgin Australia voucher: $10,000 profit
All references to profits are based on your group remaining under the GST threshold.
5. EASE OF THE HAMILTON ISLAND RAFFLE FUNDRAISER
It’s as easy as...
- Contact our office about selecting the most effective and profitable book package that best suits your group.
- Plan your draw date, the date you want to hand out the raffle books which we suggest is a minimum of 6 weeks before your draw date. This allows your families/members a selling period of a minimum of 4 weeks and then a 2 week reminder period.
- Obtain the necessary permits (ACT, WA only) or your Declared Status for Victoria.
- Book online or download the booking form or phone us on 1300 133 022. Email your emblem/logo here.
- We’ll get the artwork for your raffle ticket to you within 24-48 hours. We despatch the raffle books to you approximately 7 days after your approval of the raffle ticket artwork, together with your co-ordinator’s how to/information pack and posters.
- Place the promotion posters around your premises.
- Commence selling - hand out the books to your families/members. Use our free computer accounting software to automatically keep records of sold books/tickets. Or you can use the hard copy tally sheets.
- Pay the 20% first payment 4 weeks after the receipt of your books. Our payment terms have been designed to take pressure off your cash flows.
- Pay the balance of 80% two weeks before your draw which allows sufficient time to get your holiday certificates to you for your draw, and we also despatch the reward prizes for your sellers.
6. FREE INCENTIVE PRIZES
We supply Support Wristbands for your sellers. These are always popular with students and players. In addition we supply an iPod shuffle 2GB which you can offer as a prize for your highest seller or as a draw for all who sell a full book of tickets.
By using the prizes you:
- Achieve greater excitement and increased participation from your sellers
- Reward your sellers for a job well done
- Add FUN to your fundraiser and say "Thank you" to your participating sellers for the extra effort they put forward
Professionally printed book covers and raffle tickets
The Hamilton Island destination will in its own right create a high level of interest, and we will support your raffle further by supplying colour book covers and colour raffle tickets.
Conditions: Accommodation and airfare certificates will be issued to the winner who will book their own accommodation and travel. The certificates cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash and must be taken intact. The certificates are valid for use for up to twelve months from their issue dates.
* The accommodation component includes room accommodation, full buffet breakfast daily, return airport/marina transfers, use of paddle skis, windsurfers, catamarans & snorkelling equipment, use of Island Shuttle, use of gym, spa, sauna, tennis & squash court hire. Accommodation is subject to availability.
**There’s no charge for children 0-12 years of age sharing a room with their parents/care givers, using existing bedding. Children aged up to 12 years eat free when dining with their parents/care givers at participating restaurants and choosing from the special Kids Eat Free children’s menu.
*** The accommodation prize is available for use over the June/July and September/October Australian school holiday periods at a surcharge of $50 per room per night. It cannot be used over the Christmas and Easter festive seasons and Hamilton Island Race Week. Hamilton Island Enterprises is the not the promoter.